Dovecot book available again

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Sat Aug 6 06:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

after my publisher has to shut down his business at the end of last
year, it took several months to organize everything.

But it's done! I'm happy to announce: The Dovecot book is available again.

You can order it at Createspace:

https://www.createspace.com/5942312

Or Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1534895701
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1534895701
https://www.amazon.de/dp/1534895701

And in some weeks in every book store by ISBN-13 978-1534895706.

If you want to support the author and if you help us to make good books
you should think about ordering it from Createspace instead of Amazon.

There's a 10% discount for users of this mailinglist if you use the
discount code VR5YF7W2 at Createspace. Valid until August, 21th.

Feedback and comments by mail is appreciated, also comments and ratings
at Createspace and Amazon :-)

Thanks again to Timo and everybody from Dovecot Oy / Open-Xchange for
their support.

Peer

P.S.: The German Dovecot-Book is also available at:
http://www.dovecot-buch.de/online-shop/buch-bestellung/

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,