Dovecot book available again

Luca Lesinigo luca at lm-net.it
Sat Aug 6 08:21:11 UTC 2016

Il giorno 06 ago 2016, alle ore 08:13, Peer Heinlein <p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de> ha scritto:
> And in some weeks in every book store by ISBN-13 978-1534895706.
>
> If you want to support the author and if you help us to make good books you should think about ordering it from Createspace instead of Amazon.
Hi Peer, thanks for sharing the news and the discount code ;-)

I really prefer buying digital versions of books, for ease of consumption.
Is there an ebook version of the book (didn’t see it on Createspace / Amazon), and possibly on some vendor that will help support the author?

(I’m asking publicly on the list because I think it could be of interest to other people too…)

thanks,
--
Luca Lesinigo