Replication issue EOF or unknown flag V

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Tue Aug 9 19:13:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to sort out a replication error:   It was working initially,
but now it no longer works.

Dovecot 2.2.25, Maildir format

Delivering via LMTP.

If I run doveadm replicator replicate rick at havokmon.com
On the 'master' side I see :
Aug 09 14:02:17 dsync-server(rick at havokmon.com): Error: read(172.16.1.86)
failed: EOF (version not received)
Aug 09 14:02:17 dsync-local(rick at havokmon.com): Error: read(172.16.1.86)
failed: EOF (version not received)

On the 'slave' side I see:
Aug 09 14:02:10 doveadm(172.16.1.81,rick at havokmon.com): Error: doveadm
client: Unknown flag: V
Aug 09 14:02:17 doveadm(172.16.1.81,rick at havokmon.com): Error: doveadm
client: Unknown flag: V

This seems to just happen with my mailbox, so I've completely removed it on
both sides, to no avail.  My mailbox was re-created on the slave side, but
nothing else has occurred (no folders or new mail).

#doveadm user rick at havokmon.com
field   value
uid     89
gid     89
home    /home/prime/domains/havokmon.com/rick
mail    maildir:/home/prime/domains/havokmon.com/rick/Maildir/
host    172.16.1.81
proxy_maybe     Y
mail_home       /home/prime/domains/havokmon.com/rick
mail_location   maildir:/home/prime/domains/havokmon.com/rick/Maildir/

Any thoughts?