receiving and associating emails to single a/c

David Tildesley davotnz at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Aug 11 19:24:12 UTC 2016

Hi,Looking for advice.Scenario: we have a dmz mta that currently redirects received emails for a selection of email domains to specific internal ms exchange servers. We want this mta to redirect incoming customer emails directed to a set of email addresses numbering about 30, to a dovecot server and associate these emails to a single dovecot user account so that a contact Centre platform can pull these emails on a frequent cycle.How to go about configuring this on the dovecot? I assume a postfix server needs to be installed on the dovecot server for the dmz mta to send these emails to dovecot inbox?
Any advice most appreciated.
David.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android