Crash on opening mailbox

Ladislav Laska laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Aug 22 12:10:09 UTC 2016

Not really. I tried copying the inbox and wanted to delete half the
messages to filter out the problematic one, but opening the copy works
fine.

What could be the culprit? Does dovecot keep some index that might be
corrupted?

--
S pozdravem Ladislav "Krakonoš" Láska                http://www.krakonos.org/