RES: Possible IMAP IDLE bug in Dovecot 2.2.18 and 2.2.25

Cleber @ Listas cleber-listas at inetweb.com.br
Wed Aug 24 14:30:50 UTC 2016

Hello Aki,

The Smartermail don't support IDLE command at CAPABILITY:

Dovecot:
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE
STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot ready.

Smartermail:
* CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 AUTH=CRAM-MD5 UIDPLUS QUOTA XLIST CHILDREN

In this case, would not the because Dovecot send the IDLE command to
SmarterMail.