maildirsize not correct

Kamil Madac kamil.madac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:39:57 UTC 2016

Thanks, but this is most probably different issue. My maildirsize is
computed incorrectly even if I delete it completely and let dovead
recompute it so expunging is not in the game.

Is there any way how to track/debug the recomputation algorithm in dovecot?

--
Kamil Madac <https://kmadac.github.io/>