Help setting up IMAP account in Outlook 2016

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Fri Aug 26 07:35:22 UTC 2016

http://www.emailquestions.com/threads/help-setting-up-imap-account-in-outloo
> k-2016.13439
>
> I was advised to " ask dovecot list for help with the IMAP server. "

Hi Spiro

IIRC, for a client accessing the same account in multiple languages
(English on the iPhone, Italian from Outlook etc), you need to map the
language-specific folder names to a single one.  E.g. "Posta inviata"
to "Sent mail".  Look at /etc/dovecot/conf.d/15-mailboxes.conf

HTH
Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.8°C)