maildirsize not correct

Kamil Madac kamil.madac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:06:22 UTC 2016

I tried enable quota_vsizes, but again same wrong result.
I then tried to install Ubuntu 16.04 on VM, where dovecot 2.2.22 (fe789d2)
is in repositories. I rsynced user data to VMs. I deleted maildirsize, let
doveadm recalc quota and finally and I have correct results:

doveadm quota get -u user at domain.sk
Quota name Type      Value
Limit
%
User quota STORAGE 2009709
2048000
98
User quota MESSAGE    4720
-
0

So it seems that quota recalculation is buggy in dovecot 2.2.9

--
Kamil Madac <https://kmadac.github.io/>