Multiple names in local_name for UCC certificates (was lazy-load SNI?)

J. Nick Koston nick at cpanel.net
Thu Dec 1 07:44:03 UTC 2016

Hi Aki & Felipe,

Attached is an implementation of supporting multiple domains in local_name.

Example

local_name "mail.domain.tld domain.tld mx.domain.tld" { ... }

This can significantly reduce memory usage when using
a UCC certificate with multiple names by only loading
the certificate and key once.

And the pull request…..

https://github.com/dovecot/core/pull/24 <https://github.com/dovecot/core/pull/24>

Thanks