Setting up replication - First steps...

Cedric Malitte cedric.malitte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:47:03 UTC 2016

I'm also about to deploy such a setup for a "small" mail server.
I'll use mysql replication, but only one master server will be writable.

I've used virtual machines to test, and so far so good.

My plan is to use each server in separate datacenters from the same
provider and route the users by dns.
I use easydns and made some tests, seems to work fine for failover.