LDAP cache clear ??

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Wed Dec 14 12:34:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2016, 13:09:21 CET schrieb Aki Tuomi:
> On 14.12.2016 13:08, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> >> what do you mean with "is not working", does the passwords time out
> >> never?
> >
> > dovecot 2.2.25
> >
> > the old password is working and also the new ?
> >
> > I have set auth_cache_ttl: 7200
> >
> > but this is not working :-(
> >
> > the default I mean is "1 hour" but this is also not working
> >
> > a restart from dovecot don't work ..
> >
> > In witch file store dovecot this information ?
> >
> >> Manually you can use:
> >>
> >> doveadm auth cache flush
> >>
> >> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm/Auth
> >
> > I have read this and do a
> >
> > doveadm auth cache flush
> > 0 cache entries flushed
> >
> > but the old passwords exists ?
>
> Did you check it's really changed in LDAP with, say, ldapsearch?

Yes the Problem is, the old Password and the new is working, I test it with
"doveadm auth test info at example.com" old and new is working, a wrong password
is not working ?

But now, after xx reboot and restart from dovecot the old password is
deleted!!
Hurrrrrrra ;-)

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,