public folder subscriptions sync issue with ldap user/group in dovecot-acl

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Dec 14 17:40:27 UTC 2016

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/ACL <http://wiki2.dovecot.org/ACL> -> ACL groups support works by returning a comma-separated acl_groups extra field from userdb, which contains all the groups the user belongs to. User's UNIX groups have no effect on ACLs (you can "enable" them by using a special post-login script).