fts_autoindex - index-worker problem

Masaki Nemoto itml at ma3ki.net
Mon Feb 1 08:42:51 UTC 2016

I use 0029 at 09.jp like dovecot internal user and use gk12k_0029 at 08wt09.jp
as an e-mail address.

I executed "doveadm user" command and understood that setting of
"dovecot-ldap.conf.ext" was wrong.

I changed user_attrs of dovecot-ldap.conf.ext as follows.
user_attrs  = mailRoutingAddress=mail=maildir:/var/dovecot/%Ld/%Ln,
mailRoutingAddress=home=/var/dovecot/%Ld/%Ln,
storeQuotaBytes=quota_rule=*:bytes=%$

Thank you !