dsync issues due to Prefix difference?

Mark Little marklittle at koallo.com
Mon Feb 1 21:39:13 UTC 2016

Hi Timo,

Thank you very much for the information.  I had seen the DSync page but
I was confused as to how to configure it.  I'd definitely love to be
able to get the proper dsync migration working as I have some clients
who use POP3 and others who use IMAP and I want to make this seamless
for all if possible.

Could you please elaborate on how I specify the alternate dovecot.conf?
I've gone through the man pages and I don't see anything referencing -c
for doveadm?  Or do you mean that I should be running the full dovecot
server process from the source server with an alternate configuration?
If I change the name space won't it fail to find the local folders in
their mailbox?

Cheers,
Mark