Autosubscribe but not autocreate?

azurit at pobox.sk azurit at pobox.sk
Tue Feb 2 15:10:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

is it possible to set a mailbox to autosubscribe IF it exists but NOT
autocreate if it doesn't exists? We are having problems with users and
Spam folders which are not subscribed so users doesn't see e-mails
which are saved there. On the other hand, we don't want to recreate
Spam folders which were deleted by users (some of them don't want to
filter spam so they deleted Spam folder and spam is saved into INBOX).
Or is it somehow possible to subscribe to a folder while creating
e-mail account (i'm trying to save its name to 'subscriptions' file
but it doesn't work)? Thnak you.

azur