autoexpunge - different settings for different users

Tom Johnson tj at terramar.net
Sun Feb 7 02:50:58 UTC 2016

I have some users where I'd like to expunge their mail at different times.

For example, I may have some users who I want to expunge everything from every folder at 30 days.

Others where I'd like to expunge everything at 90 days.

And still others where I only want to expunge mail from the Trash and Junk folders, and nowhere else.

Is there a way to do some sort of lookup for this?  Or is this beyond the ability of the autoexpunge feature?  Should I just use a cron job and use "doveadm expunge" on a user-by-user basis?

Thanks-