autoexpunge - different settings for different users

Bill Shirley bill at KnoxvilleChristian.org
Sun Feb 7 18:37:52 UTC 2016

If have a Bash script I invoke from cron that iterates thru /home looking for a control file in each users Maildir that looks
like this:
/home/bill/Maildir/maildir.dovecot.purge.conf
#Mailbox : KeepDays
# --------------------------------------------------------
#INBOX                                          : 180
#INBOX*                                         : 180
#Invoices sent                                  : 14
Trash*                                          : 14
Junk                                            : 14
Sent                                            : 14
Sent Messages                                   : 14
SystemFolders.SuspectedSpam                     : 14
#SystemFolders*                                 : 14
#SystemFolders.*                                        : 14
#AASystemAdministration                         : 14

Let me know if you're interested in the script.
[1:root at elmo vhosts]$ wc -l /usr/local/sbin/maildir.dovecot.purge
82 /usr/local/sbin/maildir.dovecot.purge

Bill