Released Pigeonhole v0.4.12 for Dovecot v2.2.21

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Feb 8 17:49:37 UTC 2016

Op 2/7/2016 om 8:11 AM schreef Robert Schetterer:
> Am 06.02.2016 um 11:32 schrieb Stephan Bosch:
>> Hello Dovecot users,
>>
>> Here is the final v0.4.12 release of Pigeonhole for Dovecot v2.2.21.
>> Nothing changed since the RC.
>>
>> Changelog v0.4.12:
>>
>> + Implemented the Sieve extracttext extension (RFC 5703; Section 7). It
>>   is now possible to extract body text from a message into a variable.
>> * Increased ABI version due to changes in the Sieve interpreter's object
>>   definitions.
>> - multiscript: Fixed bug in handling of (implicit) keep; final keep
>>   action was always executed as though there was a failure. This caused
>>   the keep action to revert back to the initial message, causing
>>   editheader actions to be ignored.
>> - managesieve-login: Fixed proxy to allow SASL mechanisms other than
>>   PLAIN. Before, the proxy would fail if the server did not support the
>>   PLAIN mechanism.
>> - ldap storage: Prevent segfault occurring when assigning certain
>>   (global) configuration options.
>>
>> The release is available as follows:
>>
>> http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.12.tar.gz
>> http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.12.tar.gz.sig
>>
>> Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for
>> more information. Have fun testing this release and don't hesitate to
>> notify me when there are any problems.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> Hi Stephan, looks like
> the last update at http://xi.rename-it.nl/
> was on 04-Feb-2016 perhaps an additional build is need
> with Pigeonhole v0.4.12 ?

As I mentioned earlier, Xi currently does not track release branches; it
only follows master which has placeholder version 2.2.devel (Pigionhole
has 0.4.devel).  So, unless I intervene manually, base versions are
stuck at where they were last: Dovecot v2.2.21 and Pigeonhole v0.4.11.
Of course, all changes are in there, but the versions are not updated
with recent releases. This will be implemented once Dovecot v2.2.22 is
released, so that I can test this properly.

Currently, as a workaround, you can use the git hash in the version
output from `dovecot -n` to find which master commits are part of your
package and thereby get an idea of what approximate version you are
actually running.

Regards,

Stephan.