Found bug in quota-status + patch

Axel Luttgens axel.luttgens at skynet.be
Mon Feb 8 22:46:37 UTC 2016

> Le 7 févr. 2016 à 23:26, Thierry Coppey a écrit :
>
> Hello,
>
> I've found a bug in the quota-status util (Dovecot 2.2.21, and probably below): it always return
> OK (sufficient quota) because it fails to load the user properly. More specifically, the branch
> " if (quser == NULL) return 1; " in src/plugins/quota/quota-status.c:59 is always taken.
> (at least with postgresql backend, test your config with the (adapted) command below:
> printf "recipient=mailbox at example.com\nsize=10000000000\n\n" | nc inet:mailstore.example.com 12340
> it should reject, unless you have no quota, or more than 10G).
>
> […]

Hello Thierry,

Could it be that you found an explanation for a similar problem I encountered as early as with 2.2.4 and with a sqlite backend (see thread "2.2.4 - Some questions about and needing help with quota-status" started July 16, 2013)?

It would be marvelous, as I’m currently stuck with quite an ugly workaround.

Thanks,
Axel