RPMs for Fedora and RHEL/CentOS

Michael Seevogel michael.seevogel at ddnetservice.de
Fri Feb 19 16:50:25 UTC 2016

Am 19.02.2016 um 15:33 schrieb Toooode:
> Hi
>
> Link on http://www.dovecot.org/download.html for RPMs for Fedora and
> RHEL/CentOS is not working.
> It seams that atrpms repo is dead for some time now
>
> Can you please update this and suggest me alternative trusted repo with
> newest dovecot packages for RHEL/CentOS?

I am currently not aware of any trustable and public community
repository with the newest Dovecot versions for CentOS 5/6/7

However, if you want to support Dovecot development then you may should
get a subscription of Dovecot and if you don't want to pay anything,
then you'll still have the possibility to build a RPM of Dovecot yourself.

Just head over to
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/search?order=-id&terms=dovecot%&type=build&match=glob
and get from there your prefered src.rpm and rebuild it for CentOS 7.

Best regards
Michael Seevogel