postmaster domain

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Mon Jan 4 13:24:54 UTC 2016

I recently upgraded a remote server to CentOS-7.2,
after which email stopped coming through.
I suspect that this was probably due to the fact
that I had started a version of dovecot installed some time ago.
I found messages in /var/log/maillog like
  Jan  4 12:56:56 alfred postfix/lmtp[7612]: 20A662202B4:
    to=<root at gayleard.eu>, relay=alfred.gayleard.eu[private/dovecot-lmtp],
    delay=34272, delays=34272/0.16/0.01/0.05, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred