Sv: Replication - hostname issue

Petter Gunnerud pgspm at yahoo.no
Tue Jan 5 01:07:11 UTC 2016

ThanksTeemuBy setting environment variable DOVECOT_HOSTDOMAIN the dovecot --hostdomainnow returns the hostname.
getent hostsReturns all entries in the hosts file - including "localhost" and the servers hostname.mydomain

So far the change has not made any problems.
Dsync, however does not seem to be doing anything.Is there a log option available that could tell something about whats failing? The only log entries I find is these two when starting dovecot service:masterserver:Jan  5 01:41:04 localhost dovecot: imap: Debug: Module loaded: /usr/lib64/dovecot/lib20_replication_plugin.so
standby server:Jan  5 01:40:34 gen-omas-stb dovecot: auth: Debug: master in: LIST      1      service=replicator

PG