Enterprise Repository Access?

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Sat Jan 9 12:06:52 UTC 2016

On 01/08/2016 04:41 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> The plan for now at least is to let existing accounts use it, but not
> add any new ones. This might change at some point.

Does this mean that using the latest dovecot versions (aka the Dovecot
Enterprise Repository Access) is being phased out?

And in the (perhaps even near) future, those who are using it will have
to start looking elsewhere..?

Compiling our own dovecot for production use sounds less appealing, and
the xi.rename-it.nl repo is marked as unstable and not recommended for
production use...

That would be a disappointment... and I also don't seem to find paid
dovecot plans/subscriptions, licenses on the open-xchange site..? (they
mostly talk about an "OX App Suite")

I hope I'm missing something..?

MJ