How to skip errors on doveadm backup for migration ?

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Sun Jan 10 18:25:42 UTC 2016

Hi Timo,

thanks for the patch.

I applied it, compiled doveadm and tried the new binary but it still baily out with this message:

dsync(user at domain.de): Error: Exporting mailbox INBOX.Sent failed: Can't lookup saved-date for UID=515: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2016-01-10 17:02:08]

Do you have any idea how I can skip these errors ?
Thanks
  Christoph