How to skip errors on doveadm backup for migration ?

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Mon Jan 11 09:45:06 UTC 2016

Hi Farokh,

yes, imapsync is great. I tested it myself and it fetched all the mails.

Only Problem: Imapsync will loose the Email-UIDs so all Mail will be downloaded again by the clients after Server switch.

dsync is able to presere the Uids.

Thanks
  Christoph

--
Christoph Adomeit
GATWORKS GmbH

Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de     Internetloesungen vom Feinsten
Fon. +49 2166 9149-32                      Fax. +49 2166 9149-10