Released Pigeonhole v0.4.11 for Dovecot v2.2.21

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Tue Jan 12 16:56:24 UTC 2016

On 12/01/2016 17:31, Stephan Bosch wrote:

> Op 12-1-2016 om 17:22 schreef Juan C. Blanco:
>> Hello Stephan.
>>
>>> The release is available as follows:
>>>
>>> http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.11.tar.gz
>>>
>>> http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.11.tar.gz.sig
>>>

>> http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/ seems to be down, right?
>
> Not from this end.

Oops! but I've been trying to connect from Spain from two diferent
networks (one of them from the Mobile operator) and does not work from
none of them.

Tonight I'll try again from one addional origin network.

Thanks
Juan C. Blanco

| Juan C. Blanco                                                    |
|  Centro de Calculo                 |                              |
|  E.T.S. Ingenieros Informáticos    |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Universidad Politécnica de Madrid |                              |
|  Campus de Montegancedo            |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte                |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)              |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |