Dockerfile for building latest github version

KT Walrus kevin at my.walr.us
Sat Jan 16 14:42:06 UTC 2016

Is there a Dockerfile for building/installing the latest Dovecot version in a Docker Image?

I don't see Dovecot in the Official Repositories on the Docker Hub like almost all the other popular open source software packages that I use.

Why no Official Docker repo for Dovecot?

All the user contributed repos containing Dovecot in the Docker Hub seem to just install from a distribution’s repo (like Ubuntu 14.04) but these packages seem to lag the most recent version of Dovecot that I see in GitHub.

Kevin