Configure the sendmail with the dovecot.

Lucky . LX00340237 at TechMahindra.com
Wed Jan 20 13:06:07 UTC 2016

Hi Dovecot Team,

Sorry for late reply. we have SMTP AUTH as well as we are working on virtual user. Please provide any solution so that we can proceed further.

-----Original Message-----
From: dovecot [mailto:dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org] On Behalf Of Steffen Kaiser
Sent: 19 January 2016 21:04
To: Dovecot Mailing List
Cc: dovecot-news at dovecot.org
Subject: Re: Configure the sendmail with the dovecot.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.