Setting Recent Flag on New Messages?

Haravikk dovecot at haravikk.me
Thu Jan 28 22:19:36 UTC 2016

> On 28 Jan 2016, at 16:55, Robert Schetterer <rs at sys4.de> wrote:
>
> Am 28.01.2016 um 16:51 schrieb Haravikk:
>> I’ve tried sieve, but it can’t set this flag.
>
> imapflags muss be added in 90-sieve.conf

Oh I can set other flags, but \Recent seems to be specifically disallowed in the specification that you linked to:

	"Note that it is not possible to use this extension to set or clear the \Recent flag or any other special system flag that is not settable in [IMAP].”

Or does the deprecated imapflags allow it where imap4flags does not? It doesn’t seem like I should really have to rely on a deprecated sieve extension though.