Fwd: Re: Dictionary quota with Flat file database

Sam sr42354 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:36:17 UTC 2016

Hello Aki,

Finally I am using maildir as quota backend and it works!

I set the second way like it was write here
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Maildir

With this method The quota can be personalized per user manually.

I only have to create the file once for the new users.

But I don't know if these following options in 90-quota.ext works again :

     quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=+100M
     quota_grace = 10%%

I'm going to test that.

Thanks a lot!