Error on upgrade to 2.2.25 from 2.2.24

Goetz R Schultz goetz at suelze.de
Fri Jul 1 22:05:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have compiled the latest version with those flags:

./configure --with-pgsql --with-sql

under FreeBSD/amd64. This worked fine with the previous version.
Compilation also works without errors. Yet when I start DC I get this error:

Jul  1 22:48:55 section31 dovecot: master: Dovecot v2.2.25 () starting
up for imap
Jul  1 22:48:55 section31 dovecot: master: Panic: kevent(EV_ADD, READ,
55) failed: Bad file descriptor

This does not hapen with the previous version. I could not find any
change note that would point in that direction. Any clues? Did I miss
something to set?

--

Thanks and regards

   Goetz

"I intend to live forever - so far, so good."

   /"\  Get the rootcertificate at www.cacert.org
   \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML e-mail
   / \  Verify the cert @ CaCert.Com

"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola
incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei
reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam  non sibi
parata."