Shared mailboxes not showing up in shared namespace

Marti Markov marti1234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:58:36 UTC 2016

Tried it but now luck in either OX App Suite or Thunderbird.

The thing is that it isn’t even listed as a subscribeable folder. For example I have a Public namespace at that lists all the public mailboxes but Shared doesn’t list anything.

I installed an addon in Thunderbird for ACL and that lists correct permissions on the INBOX folders. (Users having lookup & read permissions).

I can post the doveconf output if you want?