Configure Dovecot for GSSAPI [formerly: Looking for GSSAPI config]

Mark Foley mfoley at ohprs.org
Mon Jul 4 07:30:52 UTC 2016

Actually, I see that you used host.domain.name further down. That's a good substitute for mail.hprs.local.

Also, not to be a literary critic, but it might not hurt to show an example keytab beneath your
"Make sure your keytab has entry for ...". Just in case people don't exactly know how to "make sure:

$ klist -Kek /etc/dovecot/dovecot.keytab
Keytab name: FILE:/etc/dovecot/dovecot.keytab
KVNO Principal
   1 imap/host.domain.name at MYREALM (des-cbc-crc)  (0x232616c2a4fd08f7)
   1 imap/host.domain.name at MYREALM (des-cbc-md5)  (0x232616c2a4fd08f7)
   1 imap/host.domain.name at MYREALM (arcfour-hmac)  (0x9dae89a221dc374a39f560833

--Mark