Master-Master replication question

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 11 15:38:20 UTC 2016

> On 11 Jul 2016, at 17:21, William L. Thomson Jr. <wlt-ml at o-sinc.com> wrote:
>
> You are not alone!

Hello,

Now that’s a relief!

One of the things that I described and observed is that it seems that serverB is not seeing the email (or at least
there is no connection that when an email is send and stored on the mailserver that the services see them and
notify the other end). With tcpdump there is no traffic at all, until there is a sync the other way around.

As said both systems are identical in hardware setup and use puppet to obtain their configuration, which is the same
for both hosts (except the IP adresses and hostname);

But since we are with at least two, we might have better luck in getting some help with this. I currently do not have
an idea on where to look and how to investigate this properly.

Any pointers from the list are welcome!

Cheers
Remko