an e-mail client for dovecot ?

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Jul 18 09:46:06 UTC 2016

Op 16-7-2016 om 18:12 schreef Charles Marcus:

> On July 16, 2016 4:02:33 AM EDT, Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Since I have quite some experiece with thunderbird, I know most of
>> its shortcomings
> Care to elaborate? Thunderbird is far from perfect, but is by far the best IMAP client available.
>
> Most times you can work around supposed short comings (if what you think are short comings actually are, often they are not)...

I agree. I haven't seen anything better so far. Still, with my 100+
folders it regularly hangs for a few seconds while it is presumably
doing stuff in the background. So, for example composing a message is
often a frustrating activity. This is enough reason for me to look for
an alternative client, but there is no real alternative...

Regards,

Stephan.