Replication sieve scripts.

Luescher Claude stargate at tango.lu
Tue Jul 19 09:30:00 UTC 2016

 Hello,

 Following up on old thread:

 http://www.dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2014-December/099003.html

 I have the exact same issue with 2.2.10:

 ii  dovecot-antispam                   2.0+20130822-2            amd64
      Dovecot plugins for training spam filters
 ii  dovecot-core                       1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - core files
 ii  dovecot-imapd                      1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - IMAP daemon
 ii  dovecot-ldap                       1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - LDAP support
 ii  dovecot-lmtpd                      1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - LMTP server
 ii  dovecot-managesieved               1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - ManageSieve server
 ii  dovecot-mysql                      1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - MySQL support
 ii  dovecot-pop3d                      1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - POP3 daemon
 ii  dovecot-sieve                      1:2.2.10-1                amd64
      secure POP3/IMAP server - Sieve filters support

 As even his version should already support sieve replication through
 dsync mine would have to support it for sure but I would like to hear a
 confirmation from the developers.

 The mail sync just works perfectly between the 2 nodes, it is only the
 sieve scripts which don't get replicated.

 I have tried to add additional sieve related options to the replicator:

 service replicator {
   process_min_avail = 1
 }

 plugin {
   mail_replica = tcp:1.2.3.4
   replication_full_sync_interval = 1 hours

   #Added (makes no difference)
   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
   sieve_dir = ~/sieve_after
   sieve_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.duplicate
   sieve_duplicate_period = 1h
   #Added (makes no difference)
 }

 service aggregator {
   fifo_listener replication-notify-fifo {
     user = vmail
   }
   unix_listener replication-notify {
     user = vmail
   }
 }

 It did not help. If there is one way I would like to get this work
 without upgrading dovecot.

 Thank you.