Replication sieve scripts.

Luescher Claude stargate at tango.lu
Tue Jul 19 12:03:35 UTC 2016

 Hello,

 Are you sure about that I would need so recent version? That is ok to
 have some bugfixes but you are talking about the latest cutting edge
 debian jessie backports package.
 Even the mainline debian jessie only have 2.2.13 in it and my system is
 a complex wheezy installation, the last thing I want to do is to move
 all my components into jessie just because of this or do you know 2.2.15
 deb packages built for wheezy? My installation is a multi-node cluster
 already I would have to update all the nodes but if it would be only to
 install a couple of new debs on them I would not hesitate trying a newer
 dovecot version.

 Thank you.

 On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:54:27 +0200, Stephan Bosch wrote:

> Op 19-7-2016 om 11:30 schreef Luescher Claude:
>
>> Hello, Following up on old thread:
>> http://www.dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2014-December/099003.html
>> [1]
>> I have the exact same issue with 2.2.10: It did not help. If there
>> is
>> one way I would like to get this work without upgrading dovecot.
>
> Many bugs were fixed since this version. That is likely Pigeonhole
> 0.4.2, which is very old (26-09-2013). The synchronization didn't
> work
> flawlessly until at least version 0.4.4, which goes with Dovecot
> 2.2.15.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephan.

 Links: