Panic when runing "doveadm mailbox status ... vsize"

Mark Costlow cheeks at swcp.com
Tue Jul 19 23:49:56 UTC 2016

Thank you for pushing me in the right direction!

I originally used "lock_method = dotlock" on this server.  I had
gotten to a point in trouble-shooting where i thought I should
change to fcntl, which I did.  BUT I did not restart dovecot!  I
just did that, and now "vsize" works.

I don't have a theory for why dotlock wouldn't be supported in
that path.

Thanks again,

Mark

--
Mark Costlow    | Southwest Cyberport | Fax:   +1-505-232-7975
cheeks at swcp.com | Web:   www.swcp.com | Voice: +1-505-232-7992

Mail Minder - Intelligent Push Notifications for Email on the iPhone
http://mailminderapp.com/download  or in the App Store