Opportunistic quota recalc

Tom Sommer mail at tomsommer.dk
Wed Jul 27 14:32:16 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-07 15:02, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 07 Apr 2016, at 14:49, Tom Sommer <mail at tomsommer.dk> wrote:

>>> I tried count, but it crashes because of dotlocks :) There is another
>>> post about it :)
>>
>> Any change you will have time to fix this? Because I would really love
>> to switch to "count".
>
> Looks unlikely right now, but lets see. You could also in theory just
> mount with -o nolock and use fcntl/flock locking so each server does
> the locking internally only. Having director working correctly is of
> course even more important in that case.

I tried to disable dotlocks and enable "count" with vsizes.

If you enable "quota_vsizes = yes" then this setting is stored in the
index files? You cannot turn it off again without deleting
dovecot.index?

So if I go back to dotlocks I'm basically breaking everything because
dotlocks does not work with vsize?