Not receiving mails

Vijay Kumar vijayaramanda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:00:18 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have  setup spam filter and opendkim key on our mail server with
Postfix,Dovecot and OpenDKIM server.

Following are few lines from dovecot.conf which were added to dovecot.conf.
After troubleshooting, we removed the following lines and the login from
webUI roundcube started working. Can someone please explain the importance
of following lines in accordance with Opendkim? Should we disable plaintext
authentication for opendkim to work?

disable_plaintext_auth = no
mail_privileged_group = mail
mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
userdb {
driver = passwd
}

passdb {