Marking an entire mailbox read

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Jun 1 19:58:54 UTC 2016

I have an archive mailbox that contains in excess of 100,000 mail messages (stored in maildir) that accidentally got marked as unread. It is too large for my mail client to select all the mail and mark it as read without throttling.

Is there a simple way that I can use doveadm or something to simply mark every message in that maildir as read? Or do I just loop through every message and move it to <messaage>+S?

find ~/Maildir/.Archive/cur/* -type f -name “1*:2” --exec mv {} {}S \;

--
By the way, I think you might be the prettiest girl I've ever seen
outside the pages of a really filthy magazine