Mailbox location

Tobias lists.zxinn at otaking.se
Fri Jun 17 07:19:29 UTC 2016

Hi Doug,

"home" from your userdb query will dictate where mail will be dropped.

If you want to store in /var/mail/home_mail/<user_without_domain>, then
use %n. You were almost there with /%d/%n in your current configuration,
posted below, just remove the %d completely.

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Variables

The domain part is added by postfix. Postfix most often requires some
kind of domain, and if not added will append one (unless you have an
unorthodox configuration). It's not recommended to remove this feature
from your postfix configuration.

/Tobias