Postfix and Dovecot LDA vs. LMTP

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Sun Jun 26 06:50:05 UTC 2016

Am 25.06.2016 um 21:52 schrieb "Jan Büren":

>> I've been trying to obtain an English copy of the Dovecot book for months,
>> prior to starting this project.  So far, I just can't find a copy.  It's
>> too
>> bad that the author/publisher won't do a second printing or, if they're
>> not
>> interested in making any more money, then release it to the public domain

The book company has to shut down their business last december.

It took some time to get the copyrights back, to talk to some other book
companies and to get everything ready. Actually we're one the way to get
the book back into the shop into the next few weeks.

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,