Looking for GSSAPI config [was: Looking for NTLM config example]

Mark Foley mfoley at ohprs.org
Wed Jun 29 15:40:35 UTC 2016

Yes, I think that's exactly correct. I just made a similar reply to Edgar Pettijohn about that.
The Thunderbird message is:

"The Kerberos/GSSAPI ticket was not accepted by the IMAP server mark at ohprs.org. Please check
that you are logged in to the Kerberos/GSSAPI realm."

I made further comments in that message that I won't clutter the list by repeating here. Check
out that message and see what you think could be wrong.

Thanks for your help! I'm sure this is solvable!

--Mark