v2.2.25 release candidate released

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:26:29 UTC 2016

FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE  amd64:

[wash at waridi ~/Tools/Dovecot/2.2/dovecot-2.2.25.rc1]$ make
make  all-recursive
Making all in .
/bin/sh ./update-version.sh . .
Making all in src
Making all in lib-test
Making all in lib
make  all-am
/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC    --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I.
-I../..      -std=gnu99 -g -O2 -Wall -W -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat=2
-Wbad-function-cast -fno-builtin-strftime -Wstrict-aliasing=2
-I/usr/local/include -MT guid.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/guid.Tpo -c -o guid.lo
guid.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -std=gnu99 -g -O2 -Wall
-W -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith
-Wchar-subscripts -Wformat=2 -Wbad-function-cast -fno-builtin-strftime
-Wstrict-aliasing=2 -I/usr/local/include -MT guid.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/guid.Tpo -c guid.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/guid.o
In file included from guid.c:6:
sha1.h:80: error: static or type qualifiers in abstract declarator
*** [guid.lo] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/wash/Tools/Dovecot/2.2/dovecot-2.2.25.rc1/src/lib.
*** [all] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/wash/Tools/Dovecot/2.2/dovecot-2.2.25.rc1/src/lib.
*** [all-recursive] Error code 1

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,