v2.2.25 release candidate released

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Thu Jun 30 15:41:29 UTC 2016

On 30/06/2016 17:18, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2016, at 17:26, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE  amd64:
>>
>> sha1.h:80: error: static or type qualifiers in abstract declarator
>
> What gcc version is this? It should have been valid C99 code, so I expected it to work without any special version checks..

Compiling in CentOS 5.11 with GCC 4.1.2 gives the same error, and
problem with missing openssl/ec.h with OpenSSL 0.9.8e also (I've post a
message about this issue)

| Juan C. Blanco                                                    |
|  Centro de Calculo                 |                              |
|  E.T.S. Ingenieros Informáticos    |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Universidad Politécnica de Madrid |                              |
|  Campus de Montegancedo            |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte                |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)              |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |