Dovecot & Pigeon w/ MySQL

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Mar 9 03:10:09 UTC 2016

Op 3/4/2016 om 6:17 PM schreef Jorge Bastos:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Oh I see.
> Is there this feature request already to support the save on MySQL/database?

No need. I've this implemented now:

https://github.com/stephanbosch/pigeonhole-0.4-patches/blob/master/master/sieve-storage-dict-modifiable.patch

This patch still needs to be split up and cleaned up a bit. Also, there
is currently no documentation. I will merge this after the next release,
which will happen soon.

However, once merged, you should still consider this new feature
experimental for the time being.

Regards,

Stephan.