Dovecot stops responding when I update SSL certificate

HotSlots Webmaster webmaster at hotslots132.com
Thu Mar 10 01:41:55 UTC 2016

Time to put an end to this saga...

I had an issue that Dovecot refused to serve an updated SSL certificate
- one that Postfix had no issue with. Though I quadruple-checked that
the cert file and private key file were correct, in the end I simply
directed both cert and key files to the file I was using for Postfix
(which had both the cert and private key). That worked. Darned if I know
what it didn't like about the other files, but I'm back in business with
the new cert.  Thanks for the responsiveness from Aki.

Steve L