v2.2.22 released

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Sat Mar 19 16:13:35 UTC 2016

On 16.03.2016 09:27, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.22.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.22.tar.gz.sig
>
>   - Expunges were forgotten in some situations, for example when
>     pipelining multiple IMAP MOVE commands.

Ad Expunge: I'm using Thunderbird latest with Xpunge Addon:
http://www.theodoretegos.net/mozilla/tb/index.html

Since some time I'm having the problem that when I press "XPUNGE" I get
the following error message: "Some folders (e.g. foldername) cannot be
compacted because there is not enough free disk space. Please delete
some files and try again."

I was hoping it was fixed with 2.2.22.

Diskspace is of course enough available (locally and on imap server),
using Maildir.

Anyone having the same issues or any ideas?

Thnx.

Ciao,
Gerhard

https://www.wiesinger.com/